Team HBSS conducted 2 successful webinars with over 116 Attendees for Georgia DOT (GDOT) Sub-Recipients
The webinars topics covered software updates and optimal use of the software for the sub-recipients:
- Vehicle maintenance module with preventive maintenance service notifications and maintaining the vehicle data including: Make, Model, Year, and Insurance details, including the data entry for the past service mileages and invoices.
- Overview of QRyde rider App: How to download, register, and use it.
- Introduction to PDF Vehicle Preventive Maintenance/Annual Inspection form and Accident Reporting form downloads – including:
1. How to fill out the PDF forms
2. How to upload the PDF forms
3. How to download the PDF forms within the QRyde
The webinar was well received by the sub-recipients in GDOT. Don Masisak, Transportation Director with Coastal Regional Commission (CRC) said the training was well organized and very informative for him and his staff. Several more webinars are being planned for Q1 and will be announced in the next couple weeks – stay tuned!