We help Community and Rural Transportation Service providers
Helping Community and Rural Transportation service providers meet community mobility needs.
Helping more people
- Improve client enrollment and eligibility determination
- Increase trip bookings
- Improve communication and reduce complaints
Improving ride education
- Educate riders on how to use the website and mobile apps
- Help them find video training resources
Optimize and improve
- Customer satisfaction
- On-time performance
- Driver productivity
- Driver supervision
- Faster trip assignment to routes
- Same day schedule optimization
- Reduce customer problems
You want to improve Coordination with other rural and community transportation systems, but…
“Transit solutions are overkill and too technical. We don’t need that much technology.”
Without the right solution, there will be more steps in the process and more time-consuming tasks and customer service calls.
Instead, when you use QRyde…
QRyde is simple to use. The complexity is behind the scenes. It lets you do more with fewer resources
- Happier clients that don’t ride as long and have more choices
- It reduces the average miles and trip passenger miles
- Frees dispatchers from only focusing on ride placement and allows them to address customer service issues
- No more worrying about which drivers are handling rides
Finally get costs under control and optimize all your resources to improve customer service and increase profits
Schedule more efficiently, lower overall miles driven. reduce the average time passengers are in the vehicle. and reduce fuel costs.
Handle Small Contracts
The smaller contracts can add up. QRyde lets you track them without having to do extra work while allowing you to build agencies.
Collect the data you need for state and federal governments, and get accurate information for regulatory reporting without having to rely on manual entry.
Find New Ways of Providing Service
Increase access to the service, and automatically communicate bookings and cancellations to dispatchers.
Ready to get started?
Let us know more about your operation and talk to a team member about how we can serve you.