POSITION: Account Executive, Technical Sales
Location: Lowell, MA
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, driven and coachable sales professional who has a desire to play hard and be part of our strategic vision and grow our market share in the state.
As an account executive, you will provide businesses with tools that will make transport easily accessible for their customers, at a lower cost, and get data they need to make a difference in the world by making mobility accessible to everybody. We are looking for an educator, entrepreneur and number savvy individual having experience selling technical products to the government, state and local authorities, local medical providers, transport brokerage firms and transport related businesses. Our ideal candidate acts as a strategic advisor to customers by maintaining the highest levels of service that delivers the appropriate transport solutions by leveraging our entire portfolio of ITMS products and services.
- Understand our customers’ needs and apply QRyde technical solutions to their unique transportation needs
- Close qualified deals for the QRyde product and services
- Aggressively work through entire sales process (sale to purchase order) to exceed revenue targets and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Make marketing a priority – collaborate with marketing department on projects and goals
- Manage and update the CRM database – take accountability for your numbers
- Contact leads via phone and email, perform web demonstrations and presentations (in-person occasionally)
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. sending emails, strategic calling, LinkedIn)
- Collaborate with sales director & CEO to research and evaluate new markets and business opportunities, prospect for new leads
- Work with Customer Success team – contribute to a successful buyer’s journey
- Achieve monthly quotas of closed sales
- Regularly meet with customers to understand their key drivers, and generate demand for related services and products through a customized value led approach
- Educate and inform customers on key products developments, trends, and case studies that can meet their needs
- Support local HBSS business partners to ensure communication and action plans are clearly defined and focused on market opportunities
- Works with Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering to help identify new opportunities to expand revenue
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in transportation, or sciences from a four-year university and 3-5 years related field experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent negotiating skills—able to communicate business value propositions at the highest levels of competency.
- Must have proven selling experience in SaaS business models in the transit or paratransit markets
- Strong ability to uncover needs and deliver a relevant and solutions based presentation to all prospects
- Experience with the transportation or paratransit market, government sales, and services, such trip booking, scheduling, billing systems, etc.
- Effective territory management skills
- Strong digital skills and aptitude; proficiency with computers and basic applications software including Microsoft Office, CRM software and online meeting software
- Ability to learn independently, conduct research, synthesize and apply information from a variety of resources
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Send CV to: KATHY CHAMBERLAIN, HR, HBSS Connect Corp., 1075 Westford St, Lowell, MA 01851
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer. Non-Smoking Facility – Drug Free Workplace.