Business Development Representatives
POSITION: Business Development Representatives
Location: Jackson MS
Description: HBSS Connect Corp has openings for Business Development Representatives in its Jackson, MS office. These positions may expand to other geographic areas in the country based on company growth, but the initial positions are in Jackson, MS.
General Overview: Are you driven to be a dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented Business Development Representative to join our high-performing Sales team. We are looking for candidates that have experience in sales, meeting and exceeding sales quotas, are driven by the thrill of the hunt, and are capable of building and growing a full sales pipeline. Initial primary responsibilities will include filling pipelines with qualified leads through outbound outreach activities via making cold calls, sending emails, leading high-level discovery calls with prospects, and educating the market on the value of QRyde and other HBSS Connect solutions. The candidate will navigate through target organizations, speaking to multiple decision makers, and improving HBSS’ brand name recognition.
Position Description: The Business Development Representative plays an integral part of our sales organization and a critical role in the growth and success of the company. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Description of Duties:
- Generate pipeline through proactive outreach to prospects via cold calling, social selling, and strategic email campaigning.
- Become a solution specialist with our signature application, QRyde.
- Build market awareness of QRyde for their assigned product and services offerings.
- Educate prospects on how the solution helps address a client issue/need and identify sales inhibitors from prospect discussions.
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate excellence in applying a professional sales methodology to qualify opportunities and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process.
- 2-4 years of sales experience; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Communication or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong subject matter knowledge or industry experience ideally in the transit space is a plus.
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results.
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and HBSS Connect service offerings.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Time management and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
Application: Please submit a resume with contact information and current residence to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide potential availability dates for initial phone screening. A second in-person interview via Zoom or in-person at our offices in Jackson, MS may be required.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer. Non-Smoking Facility – Drug Free Workplace.